Debug Card is a powerful diagnostic tool for technicians and administrators to troubleshoot various problems of IBM compatible PCs. It is easy to install, yet extremely powerful to use. With Debug Card in hand, you no longer have to go through tedious and time consuming process of trying to figure out what is wrong with your PC hardware. Debug Card will tell you exactly what is wrong with your PC in just seconds. It saves you time and money. Our new and improved design of Debug Card diagnostic card can work with almost all popular types of CPUs, Motherboards, and BIOSes
1. Quick and easy to install into an open PCI slot of your PC motherboard.
2. Easy to read LED Display on the Display.
3. Will assist in revealing where problem is while troubleshooting.
4. Can be used to identify whether CPU or motherboard is defective.
5. Will help to determine if the memory is faulty.
6. Able to pinpoint whether the Video card is problematic.
7. Simple to follow POST Code table for problem description.
8. Helpful to both Novices and Experienced users alike.
9. 4bit display code and more useful function.
10. POST code save function, display previous POST code one by one.
11. Display exact PCI bus speed for computers.
12. Excellent technology in keeping with international quality standard.
Installation Guide: FeaturesThe Debug Card itself only requires an empty PCI or ISA expansion slot. It is not necessary to install memory chips to perform analysis. "POST Codes" can be displayed through the hexadecimal display panel on the Debug Card itself.